MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Nighttime clear flashes

Poll: Have you ever had a nighttime clear flash?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Never
25.00%
1 25.00%
Only once or twice
75.00%
3 75.00%
Frequently
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nighttime clear flashes
I don't think i've ever had clear flashes in dim light.  It's either the fatigue that accumulated throughout the day or perhaps the effect of dim light on the eyes.  Has anyone had clear flashes on a late evening or nighttime in dim light?

Paul

PS: I wanted to make a poll, but I can't see how to do that.
EDIT: Figured it out!
Sure, all the time. It took longer for my night vision to improve. And polyopia is more noticeable for me at night when it's there. As long as my eyes are relaxed, and I'm not sleepy, AND my circadian rhythm isn't screwed up, I think it's actually easier to see at night without falling into strain, because there's no bright sunlight to hit me when I least expect it.

David
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now