MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Heard of this book?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heard of this book?
I recently checked my local library for some books..
Couldn't find anything by Bates himself, but I did manage to find this (apparently) closely relevant book, called Improve your vision, (your guide to clearer vision) by Martin Brofman.

His foreword discusses William Bates in a positive way.
This book however deals more with the mental state than others.

Most of the techniques he suggests are mental techniques. Palming receives one page's worth of mention.
The focus of this book is probably Positive thinking.
So, has anyone read this book, and is it effective?
This is my advice:

Discard the book, it will only confuse you more, now read the real stuff and stop wasting time on that book.

You don't need the physical book, just read them online!

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.central-fixation.com/library.shtml">http://www.central-fixation.com/library.shtml</a><!-- m -->

It is only necessary that you understand the original books written by Bates and Emily, and your time will have been spent on something very valuable, instead of that positive thinking crap.

But you can choose to read the other books if you like, no one can force you what to read and not to read. But this was one of my mistakes, wasting time on the nonsense garbages, so I don't want somebody else to repeat it! Some day you will wish that you never corrupted your mind with the wrong books, because the traces will be left behind and it is harder to comprehend real cure from fake cure... I regret my blunder! So the least I can say to you is: Keep your mind-filter running when you read anything which is not written by Bates and Emily.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now