MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
things look darker out of one eye

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
things look darker out of one eye
I have known for a while that my right eye is better than my left eye-- it's 20/40 whereas my left eye is 20/70. recently I noticed that actually when I open just my left eye, things don't just look blurrier, but it looks like the room is darker. Is this normal?
It sounds normal to me, and sounds like something that would disappear with Bates practice. Actually I read somewhere that when the vision is imperfect things look dimmer.

My right eye is worse than my left, so I can definitely relate to this experience. When I look at a white piece of paper with black letters with my right eye alone, the page appears a shade of bluish gray and the letters are less black. When I look at it with my left eye (my better one) the page looks like what I would call a normal white with black letters. (I did this experiment while looking at it close-up, so there was little or no blur.) Also, a couple of times I noticed that things are tinted red or pink in my left eye, and blue in my right. It sounds really freaky, but actually it's really slight and I have only noticed it like a couple of times.

I'm positive the effects are due to strain, because when I'm able to relax my eyes things look normal.
yeah i got something like that, but im not sure

When i palm one eye while doing one handed activities, then letting go of that eye, i will see it a little more orangy and darker and if i close that eye, i will notice the eye that i didnt palm would be bluish.

I dont know if that goes wih what you described, but i guess its close.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now