MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Hello

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hello Im quite new to the Bates method I started about 2 weeks ago. Im 14 years old and I hate wearing my glasses(-2.25 left and -2.5 right) I got 2 years ago and rarely wear them. I am determined to have perfect eyesight and will continue doing the Bates method until I have perfect vision no matter how long it takes. Smile
That's the spirit!
Just continue using your eyes well (relaxed), and practicing the Bates method techniques whenever you get moments, and you'll do just great.
Smile
Paul
Dear Brian,

You have come to the right place!

Quote:Hello Im quite new to the Bates method I started about 2 weeks ago. Im 14 years old and I hate wearing my glasses(-2.25 left and -2.5 right) I got 2 years ago and rarely wear them.

Good, you were very wise to avoid wearing them.  I would suggest
that you check your Snellen -- see "Site Suggestions" for that
Snellen.

Your visual acuity (from your prescription) is about 20/100.  When
Bates works correctly for you, you should be able
to confirm the fact that your vision clears to pass
the DMV level legal requirement.  That is REAL success.

Quote:I am determined to have perfect eyesight and will continue doing the Bates method until I have perfect vision no matter how long it takes.

Good!  But during the process of clearing your Snellen, you
will find that it takes time.  First to get to 20/60, then
to 20/50, 20/40, 20/30 and then 20/20!

The final goal is that you have good distant vision and
can function with no minus lens on your face.

Keep posting!

Otis
One thing i forgot to mention. my current glasses I have I got in late august this year and not 2 years ago I have an older pair and I got those two years ago. Whenever I need glasses(which isnt very much) I wear my older pair that gives me about 20/30 vision (I dont know the prescription exactly I think its about -1 something) because I think my current pair is too strong compared to my acuity and they are uncomfortable. I have a snellen chart and my vision acuity is about 20/60-20/40, most of the time around 20/50.

my acuity definitely isnt 20/100 as you say so that proves my current glasses were wrongly prescribed too strong.(Or maybe my eyesight has improved since then!) Smile
you onely need 20/40 to pass DMV, depending on where you live, mabye less.

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download