MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Eye chart clears

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eye chart clears
i noticed if i just spend time looking at the eye chart it eventually starts to get clearer. i centralize and shift, while imagining the letters are very black(sometimes going up close to remind myself of how black it is) and while doing this i remeber to relax and not strain and to breathe and blink. eventually the letters seem to get blacker and clearer. for example, one time i was 10 feet from the chart. i could see the second to last line (20/30 line thats 20/60 acuity since i was 10 feet away) and could kinda see the last line but it was blurry(20/20 line that 20/40 since i was 10 feet away).after doing what i said before i could eventually see the last line much blacker and clearer and see it easily.
Dear Bryan,

Subject: Just a suggestion.

To make this more accurate, I would be good to judge
the number of letters you read correctly.

If you read 1/2 the letters correctly (even though blurry) -- you
pass the line.

This helps so we can compare success of others doing the
same work with their Snellens -- using Bates. Wink

Otis
otis Wrote:Dear Bryan,
This helps so we can compare success of others doing the
same work with their Snellens -- using Bates. Wink
Otis: No offense, but that's just stupid. That is contradictory to the Bates method.
Bryan: I'm glad to see you had some improvement. Now that you can produce clarity looking at the eyechart, the next step would be to produce clarity looking at everything else. Use the same visual habits you used to produce eyechart clarity.

Good luck.
Paul
Sounds good, Bryan. My suggestion would be to do that VERY often. And like Paul says, you'll find yourself being able to see like that while looking at other things, just by remembering how you looked at the eye chart.

David
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now