MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Perfectly Clear Flash!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perfectly Clear Flash!
I had a Perfectly Clear Flash! I was seated 10 feet in front of an eyechart.The sun was shining on me and decided to do sunning. The sun was very warm and relaxing on my eyes. after a while of sunning I did some palming for about a minute before opening my eyes. when I opened my eyes, I looked at the chart. It was fuzzy for about a second then the fuzz just disapeared and the letters became very clear and black. I could read the 20/10 line!(I was ten feet away thats 20/20. Perfect Vision!) The letters are so tiny but I could read them! It was wonderful Smile ! Unfortunately it went away after I blinked and I didn't have time to look around at everything else. It felt awesome to see so clearly and see such tiny letters even if it was only until I blinked. ;D
I would recommend sitting down and writing about your experience in all the nauseating detail that you can possibly muster. Everything, how you felt, how the world looked anything you can think of.

Later, you can read this and bring yourself closer to the state you were in when you achieved this.
Dear Brian,

Congratulations on your SUCCESS. There are so many people who "do Bates" -- but never look at a Snellen!

Quote:I had a Perfectly Clear Flash! I was seated 10 feet in front of an eyechart.The sun was shining on me and decided to do sunning. The sun was very warm and relaxing on my eyes. after a while of sunning I did some palming for about a minute before opening my eyes. when I opened my eyes, I looked at the chart. It was fuzzy for about a second then the fuzz just disapeared and the letters became very clear and black.

Otis> Since you are seeing 20/20 (even as a flash), your naked eye must be 20/40 or better (both eyes open). That is the DMV standard
around the world. We all need to "see" progress -- and there is no doubt about it when you read
20/20 as a flash. Keep at it and the periods of time you are at 20/20 will increase.

Quote: I could read the 20/10 line!(I was ten feet away thats 20/20. Perfect Vision!) The letters are so tiny but I could read them! It was wonderful ! Unfortunately it went away after I blinked and I didn't have time to look around at everything else. It felt awesome to see so clearly and see such tiny letters even if it was only until I blinked.
I had another flash today.But this time it was even better than Perfect! I could see the 20/10 line again after another flash(again i was 10 feet away). I backed away to about 13-14 feet away and could still read it!My eyes felt very relaxed and the letters seemed to jump out at me and were very black and precise.This also went away after blinking. it was awesome. Smile
Good job!

I second that - keep a detailed journal on it, or you may forget how it happened, or be unable to figure it out later.

Dave
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download