MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Simple step to improve the unbalance

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simple step to improve the unbalance
Hi Everyone, I just want to share some of my experience for the past 2 weeks.

For the whole of last week, I have been experiencing deterioration of sight of my right eye, despite having sufficient rest and removing my glasses after 8-9 hours of computer use as what I had done for months. Which leads me to wonder if anything has cause this unbalance, or am I having an eye disease. After one or two days of observation, I notice that my monitor is place more to the left side, which means that the distance of the monitor to my left and right eye is different.

After moving the monitor to the center, the right eye start to see better after just a day, and the deterioration halted. I was pleasantly surprised that such a simple change can improve the sight. After this incident, I've consciously reminding myself that to see in a relaxing manner, the object must always be in the center. Think that this further amplifies the fact the turning the head to face the object regarded and centralizing is crucial to eyesight improvement.

However, if my sight had continue to deteriorate after practicing this or any other known bates methods for another 3 or 4 days, I'll definitely see a doctor. Luckily for me it was not so.

Regards,
Petal
Thanks for sharing! ;D

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download