MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Question about the Swing Windows program

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about the Swing Windows program
I use this program, it's pretty neat. The problem is when I run Mozilla Firefox, I can't right-click on links. I also can't click on the menu bar above (File, Edit, View, History, Bookmarks, Tools, Help). Anyway to fix this? Thanks! ;D
Unfortunately, there are no true fixes for your problems as I know. You'll be forced to make do with workarounds.

I suggest using the alt key and arrows to navigate the file edit view etc menus and using keyboard plus left mouse click shortcuts to replace right clicks. Shift plus left mouse = open in new window, control plus left mouse = open in new tab, I don't know if there are any others.
Yeah, I'm having tt same problem when using firefox. I hope there is a fix for it. Meanwhile you can counter the problem by moving you mouse cursor quickly over the menu when it opens.
that is,
Swingtype = 1 straight line, constant speed
Distance = 6
Frequency = 60
Angle = 90

I'm new at this program, just want to know what sort of window movement you feel comfortable with. ;D
I use
swing type 11: random
distance: 2
frequency: 600

And about your problem I just click full screen to stop movement then afterwards I minimize again.
This happens to me as well. I try to have fun right clicking sometimes, but other times what you do is switch to another small window. Then click straight into firefox while it's an inactive window and right click will work.

I'm using 15 distance, 60 frequency, 90 degree angle @ harmonic speed. I'm not really sure what the best settings are but we'll find that out!
Thanks guys! 8)

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now