MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
clear flash after wearing glasses??

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
clear flash after wearing glasses??
Hi all!

Today something strange happened to me. I had to drive somewhere with the car, so I put my glasses on. The drive took less than five minutes, and after that I took my glasses off again (of course Big Grin). Only seconds after taking them off I had a very good clear flash!
Now I'm confused why that happened... Normally, when I take off my glasses, I see a lot worse than I do without wearing glasses at all, and I don't see such a rapid improvement.
Is it possible that wearing glasses only for a really short time (when really necessary, e.g. when driving) can help my eyes relax?
Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Greetings, Tom
Dear Tom,

Yes, there are many ways to see a "clear flash".

I was playing tennis with contacts ON. One was under-prescribed
by about -3/4 diopter.

(One eye was sharp -- the other blurry. I could compare by reading signs in the
distance.)

After playing tennis for an hour, BOTH eyes were clear. Indeed a
proven clear flash with minus lens contacts on.
Smile

Otis
As I always say: once is an accident, twice is science.
Let us know if it happens again. It may be something interesting.

Paul

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now