MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Chatroom?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chatroom?
Do you guys ever meet up for a chatroom discussion?I always go there and I see nobody online.The people that had have the most success with this method should be there to answer questions.That way we all save less forum time Wink
I sometimes sit idle in the chatroom on weekends so if I'm near the computer I'll notice someone, because It blips to get my attention if someone says something. But pretty much just me and Daniel were the only ones ever there! There wasn't much response to setting up a weekly meeting time.

I'll check it out now and then, but I'll be gone all this weekend too.

Dave
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith
I can't ever connect.

I think that my university blocks the ports or something.

If you want to chat on MSN or Skype though send me a PM.
what are your guys sn I can contact and what times is ideal?
I'd prefer not to put it on the board for just anyone to see, PM sent, if anyone else wants it post or PM me.

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now