MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
New Bates-method Commercial Product

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Bates-method Commercial Product
What do you think? ???

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.eyeslikenew.com">http://www.eyeslikenew.com</a><!-- m -->

Is this Bates, or something else?

Can you trust the claims? Smile

Otis
I can't find any claims as to the method its based off of, but I think you can tell me if this is legitimate or not, "Guaranteed to restore 20/20 eyesight improve night vision and stop macular degeneration.without lasik and improve your vision by over 85% in 90 days or less"

As if such a ridiculous claim wasn't enough, he even forged his testimonials. He didn't even try to fake it either, he writes in EXACTLY the same way both in the body text and the testimonials, going so far as to pull text directly for some portions, just look at this drivel!

This is the "testimonial"

" I never thought I could do without lasik surgery or having laser vision correction, but The Eyes Like New natural eye correction system has improved my vision tremendously! I have been able to put down my glasses, pick up my books, pamphlets and brochures, and read them. It's as simple as that. This thing works, and I'm a living testimony "

-Robert- Miami, Fla

And this is what he (Ron Sutherland) wrote.

"...I tell you I never thought for a moment that I could have 20/20 vision again without Eyeglasses or having laser vision correction, but "The Eyes Like New" system has improved my vision tremendously! I have been able to put down my glasses, pick up my books, pamphlets and brochures, and read them. It's as simple as that. This thing works, and I'm a living testimony "

Additional uses of unusual language and phrases such as "ugly eyeglasses" just confirm this further for me.

This is yet another reason the second opinion has no credibility.
Urban Wrote:This is the "testimonial"

" I never thought I could do without lasik surgery or having laser vision correction, but The Eyes Like New natural eye correction system has improved my vision tremendously! I have been able to put down my glasses, pick up my books, pamphlets and brochures, and read them. It's as simple as that. This thing works, and I'm a living testimony "

-Robert- Miami, Fla

And this is what he (Ron Sutherland) wrote.

"...I tell you I never thought for a moment that I could have 20/20 vision again without Eyeglasses or having laser vision correction, but "The Eyes Like New" system has improved my vision tremendously! I have been able to put down my glasses, pick up my books, pamphlets and brochures, and read them. It's as simple as that. This thing works, and I'm a living testimony "
:o the same testimony but different names!!! very suspicious to me I wouldn't trust this guy...
It appears that he just made the image of the product in photoshop or some app:
Code:
http://www.eyeslikenew.com/_images/ELN_fullpackage.jpg
Although I can't say if the image is real, I can't say that its fake either.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now