Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My quest to reattain perfect vision.
Hey everybody. I've been frequently visiting this board lately, and decided it's been awhile since I've posted. I've been following the teachings of Bates for a couple years now, and have been going in kind of a yoyo type experience since I've started.

I had glasses in 7th grade. I noticed in 6th grade my vision was weakening. This was also the time I was getting heavy into computer gaming, late into the night. Well, I made the mistake and got glasses while my eyesight was only 20/30. A few years later, I was a -1.25 I believe, with astigmatism in both eyes. I had contacts for awhile, but I soon gave those all up.

I wanted to become a Navy SEAL during my early high school years. Unfortunately, my vision was too bad to even go. It was this moment I decided I needed to improve my vision somehow, naturally. I found many crap sites selling vision kits for incredibly high prices. I also stumbled upon many Bates related sites. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any techniques, so I made up my own. I was convinced that vision problems were not related to genetics, but to an uneven displacement of muscle pressure around the eye. I started doing techniques such as looking in all four directions for a period of time, eye circles, and shifting exercises. About a month after these exercises, I experienced my first clear flash. I knew I was making improvement.

For whatever reason, I stopped the exercises after a few months, always going on and off ever since then. My vision when I qualified for SEALs, was 20/45, correctable to 20/20. That was down from 20/90 in both eyes. After stopping for a few months, my vision went back up to about 20/60-20/70. I went to BUD/S (SEALs), and did a good job, but was performance dropped due to run times. I decided to be a rescue swimmer after that. I made it through the school. Being an aircrewman, I had to take a flight physical. My vision was about 20/70-20/75. Take in note, I did not do any of the exercises for at least 6 months prior to the exam.

I was horrified when I found this out, and swore to go back to my exercises. It was around this time I discovered this site, and many of the Bate's methods. Swinging has allowed me to produce many clear flashes. I get an incredible amount during the day, usually by blinking differently, or relaxing. Using the online Snellen charts, I've found my vision to be somewhere between 20/40 and 20/60.

My question to all of you. What do you think it is that is holding me back from permanently improving my vision. Sometimes I think I should where my glasses, because maybe I forgot what 20/20 looked like. Maybe these clear flashes I'm producing on my own are not actual clear flashes, but a strain caused by the way I blink. I have not gone back to the exercises that brought me down to 20/45 for SEALs, but I think I will. Anybody have an input as to why my improvement has slowed?

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download

Messages In This Thread
My quest to reattain perfect vision. - by Ben Hill - 03-12-2008, 10:45 PM