MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
No Glasses Needed

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Glasses Needed
what do you think:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://yanswersblog.com/index.php/archives/2008/03/21/ask-mike-no-glasses-needed/">http://yanswersblog.com/index.php/archi ... es-needed/</a><!-- m -->

do you like my answer?
in case you're too lazy (lol) to read all of it, this is my post alone:

Yes, it’s all about the keenness of your imagination. Vision = Memory = Imagination. Look up the Bates method. Humans are capable of vision sharper than 20/20. Not just that - it’s possible to sharpen it to 20/10, 20/5, or even 20/4. Study the indians. They have this type of sight…not to mention they also have an exceptional memory and imagination. They are all linked. This is called central fixation. Look up that word.

A good site about sight: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.central-fixation.com">http://www.central-fixation.com</a><!-- m -->

You can only see something if you imagine you see it, which is a fact. Also, in fact, there’s no limit to how much you can improve your sight. Look up the Better Eyesight Magazine. BTW, blindness is curable with this method. And there’s no catch - it’s all true!

PS: Glasses are injurious to the eyes (even sunglasses, because people are supposed to look directly at the sun since it’s extremely beneficial to their eyes and health in general). Which is also true!
Yeah. When I was young I actually used to think glasses were cool, would you believe it!

I soon learned the hard way that they ARE NOT!
Yeah, me too...I learned the REAL hard way. >Sad
yeah mani agree wiht yu guys
i was like around yr 2 n i thought glasses were something that were so cool
now i realise how wrong i am... n how much i regret it.

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now