MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Looking at the sky to relax

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking at the sky to relax
Do anyone else ever find the eyes relaxed when looking at the sky? I do. But i don't know whether it really will help. :Smile
Hi,

yes the sky is relaxing, I think that it's because your eyes don't really have much to focus on, so you just let them go.
when going down the motorway in the car, you tend to look at other cars, and it seems to be inpossible not to find yourself looking at the car numberplate in front, and making a judgment on whether your eyes have inproved on the week before, so when I look at the sky, it feels like I don't have to make any comparisons as there is nothing to focus on, it feels good Smile

Mke
i just find myself sneezing alot...and i could b facing in the opposite direction of the sun. jus a lil problem i have to work thru lol

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now