MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
A Fascinating Experience with Cord Fusion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Fascinating Experience with Cord Fusion
I found this great forum today, after buying Better Vision Now two weeks ago and beginning the nearsightedness exercises. The 20/20 vision of my youth is now, at age 52:

OD -1
OS -.25 -.50 90

The first time I tried the cord fusion exercise, my eyes would stop at a point on the cord about five feet from my hand, and I couldn't move my focus any closer. I continued to try and move closer, and felt eye strain there for some time. Suddenly, I felt a distinct jerk or pop in my weak eye, and I was then able to complete the exercise. This repeated twice more, but now I can complete the exercise without any "jerk" or strain at all.

My (wild) guess is that one of the muscles around my weak eye was "locked up" due to chronic tension, and preventing that eye from moving normally. Does my guess seem even possible, and/or has anyone here had a similar experience?

This was two days ago and my vision already has improved. I can't wait to complete the 12 week program in the book. Here's a toast to 20/20 for everyone!
Hi,

I am very interested in all methods, can you explain to me what cord fusion is, and how you can practice ?
Do you need to buy anything? or do you just need a bit of string.

What's the concept behind it all?

Mike
Hi rolfey,

I'm afraid to explain the exercise because I think it would be violating a copyright. The exercise is detailed on page 60 of Better Vision Now, which you can buy from this site. I wish I could be more helpful.
Ok, that's ok, I'll find out from the net,
No way am I going to pay for a book, eyesight is everyone free right! Smile

Mike

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download