MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
'Normal vision'

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Normal vision'
I read recently that Bates said although normal eyesight can be attained through ways of relaxation, something along the lines of, 'stereoscopic or microscopic vision' is rare. Does this imply that those who have refractive errors and have worn glasses cannot re-attain 'perfectly normal vision', or am I misunderstanding what Bates meant?
Did Bates claim, or do you folks believe, that once vision comes back, this is the 'real deal' - the same vision that faded earlier in life, returns - colour/brightness/clarity etc. is the same? At the moment, even though I can see well outside, things are very bright!?
I've noticed long-distance vision improving a little also, when I do not actively try and focus on what I'm seeing - but rather just let the image come to me. It feels strange not accomodating to the long distance though, it's something I think I've always done - if this is what produces myopia then it's not hard to see why so many people are myopic today!
I think what Bates was saying is that it's not impossible for most or all people to have that kind of vision (in the absence of a disease or damage), but it isn't common at all, due to some level of strain that people don't completely avoid. Or maybe it's a matter beyond the physical eyes. But in any case, I wouldn't worry about any of that until you have "normal" vision first.

Dave
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now