MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Improved Experience with Memory of Swinging Black Period

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Improved Experience with Memory of Swinging Black Period
To compensate my being rude with glass-headed people, I will now create a more useful (hopefully) thread about my recent experience with the memory of black period that has considerably improved.

As always, after discovering what I previously did wrong, I slap my forehead because it's exactly what and exactly how Dr. Bates wrote about it in his great book. Namely, I tried to imagine the period stationary. Such ongoing "discoveries of the evident" always leave me wondering, whether all the preceding mistakes were really necessary steps or I could have been able, if I weren't such an idiot, to come directly to do the right thing? And in the latter case, how rapid would my cure be? Well, I'm dreaming. Smile

So here is the WRONG way to imagine black dot: First I imagined kind of background, such as white sheet of paper and then a black round dot on it. I knew that I should shift over the dot, so I imagined the dot as a quite big circle and looked at different edges of the circle. The problem was however that each time I looked at an edge, I still kept imagining the picture stationary and the entire circle equally well.

The right way is to begin by imagining the swing of the dot, even before the picture of the dot appears in the mind. The feeling of swing I borrowed from my flashes of improved vision, when letters swung like crazy and were perfectly black. If I find it difficult to imagine the dot swinging right away, I may at first imagine that I blink frequently and each time after opening my eyes the dot slightly changes its position. Then the dot begins to swing even without blinking. Then all of a sudden, I can see the perfect black dot of very small size swinging in my mind! It feels like my mind switches to seeing the perfect imaginary picture somewhere else in my mind while still seeing the real picture from eyes. I may even see some background the black dot is on, but it feels unimportant and loose. This may last for a couple of seconds now, or come in series of intermittent short intervals. The vision always improves when I am able to do so. Sometimes I am unable to remember the black dot swinging and I know then that I need to palm or do some sun treatment, because I am under strain. Black period is a reliable indicator of strain.

The blackness of the period also improved. I think it's because of the sun treatment I take a lot recently. Brilliant light is somehow connected with its opposite - perfect blackness. Actually, now I sometimes look at the Snellen card, see those gray blurred letters and I just grin, because I can easily discard this illusion of grayness by comparing the letters with the memory of perfect black that is now more readily available in my mind. And I do! Then the letters clear and become blacker, temporarily. Then the strain returns, just like a fluctuation of discomfort goes during sun treatment (see my other post about this).

So, the main two factors that enabled me to remember the black period better: memory of short swing and universal swing from flashes of improved vision, and memory of blackness improved by sun treatment.

Needless to say that the swinging black period has immediately become my favorite game, along with the universal swing and noticing things moving. As Dr. Bates advised, I always carry with me the memory of a small, round, perfectly black, inky, greasy, wet, sexy black period! Smile
This is very helpful to me. I somehow missed the swinging of moving of the black period during the remembering.
That was very helpful, thanks Oleg.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now