MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
NEW to Bates Method

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW to Bates Method
Hi everyone my vision is about 20/400 or so in both eyes. I'm 23 years old and I have been dealing with poor eyesight all my life
and it's so frustrating. My older brother told me about the Bates Method, which I've heard of but through The See Clearly Method.
At first, See Clearly Method was a joke. When I heard the Bates Method....I thought there had to be some truth to this so I went out
to B&N and bought his book.

I believe in his methods, however I have a hard time setting time aside to practice the methods. I really need to because my
eyesight is getting worse every year and I fear that I may lose my eyes or they may fall out.

I was wondering how are you guys setting tiem aside to follow the methods? How often do you get discouraged when you don't see results?
I become easily discourage if I don't see that I'm getting any results soon. When I'm doing some of these exercises; i feel like I'm wasting my time.
If they work than i wouldn't like it's a waste of time but only practice and time will tell.

I'll keep y'all up-to-date. Until next time.
Basic
wanna know how much time I set aside to practice? ZERO MINUTES! Big Grin because there's no need to set aside time, you can practice it any place anywhere.
remember, you have as much time to use your eyes wrongly as you do to use them correctly. time is not a factor.
yes sometimes I get discouraged, and the increasingly steady clear flashes are a big encouragement Big Grin. also, reading case histories in the magazines is good drive.
I bought a book by Doug Marsh which talks abtes method through a Taoist approach, however, he didn't go to much into the Bates method. Where could I go to requaire a book as well?
Basic - Don't do exercises with the intention of looking for results to happen to you. You need to do them with the intention of learning from the exercises about what you're doing to your eyes and how you might stop it. It's a learning process.

Theodore - Have you read Bates's book?

Dave
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download