MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Begginer's questions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Begginer's questions
hi im new here in this forum and i for a fact that that eye exercises and relaxation help repair your vision. this is because i have exprienced it myself ( few clear flashes ), and from hearing from others. But just to make sure, i would like to make sure of few thing. First is that after a long period of time healing ur eyes back to 20/20 vision, is there possiblilites or chances that vision could start to burr, going back to normal if not carry on eye exercises? -- except if ur doin far sight seeing often throughtout would this be the case?
And also,

- am i making good progress if u only have few clear flashes, and then goin back to normal once you've blinked? Or is it that it gradually improves (vision) after those clear flashes? if not , when would i noticed the changes and why? The reason im askin this is becos i had eye exerices and palming , etc usin snellen chart for a while now, but havent made significant improvement? any suggestions?

- in some sites, it always reccomends that i should roll my eyes, up and down, side, diagnall, etc.(im sure u will also agree) . ?But strangely, after i started doin this often ( moving about my eyes ) my eyes started to move in inwards a bit (so my eyeball has tilted inward a bit). Is this because of this? or is it that i do it too much or i roll up + down too FAR which i DO? Im confused and worried b/c recently i stopped doin this after i noticed the change ( which my fammilly identified ). After i stopped, my eyeball , i think, went back to normal position.

- and finnally, HOW MUCH can u GARANTEE me that these exercises will work? wot if i dont make progress? i know this isnt the right attitude, and i should keep positive always and clear mind, but i need to make sure =)

Thank you for reading and sorry for bad english im 14 Wink
Avoid eye exercises.
You do not need to roll the eyes around.
Do shifting, central fixation and other Bates method activities.
Some switching close and far is good but never to be done as a repeative forceful eye exercise.
See Dr. Bates, Better Eyesight Magazines describing looking at letters on identical eye charts placed at close and far distances.
Shift on the letters, avoid staring, look away if the letter is unclear, then return, shift on it for a second, fraction of a second, look away again...
Always avoid effort to see.
Relax, think something positive, happy.
Choose a relaxation method.
With practice, shifting and other normal eye functions occur on their own, automatically.
Avoid staring, squinting.
It is normal for the clarity of vision to fluxuate.
This is noticed more when vision is unclear and is being improved.
The normal function of the visual system is to always return to a clear state.
Diet, stress, medication even cough syrup, nasal sprays...boredom at work, stiff neck and other things can cause lowered vision.
Correct the cause and vision returns to clear.
Avoiding eyeglasses enables the vision to return to a clear state.
Wearing glasses keeps the vision unclear and increases blur.
If vision lowers occasionally, practice shifting and other Bates method activities to keep the vision clear.
In times of temporary fluxuation, the vision will not lower much and is usually not even noticed.
See web site http://cleareyesight.info for free lessons.
thanks clarknight. One more question is, is it okay to try improve my peripheral vision? ( its youur side-visions ). i mean, would it result affecting my normal vision because im not doiin central fixation? Also i would like to know if the vision repairing is, for life, and there are no risks goin back blurry if i do somethin particular. Ty
Eyes with good sight don't have good side vision. It's really just a good clear point seen in the center, and that's all that matters with vision. The smaller that point, the better you can see.

But remember to make sure that you aren't straining! ;)

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now