MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
One eye improving more than the other

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One eye improving more than the other
Hi,

It seems while I have been practicing since the beginning of the year, one eye has responded better that the other, in fact I was able to take a stab at the 20/20 line on the snellen today, now I wasn't able to make all the letters out, but got some of them, making sure I didn't strain or stare.

In stark contrast the other eye seems to have not really done much at all, in fact I can only see down to about the 3rd line withthe other eye, and I know that in most cases people have one eye stronger than the other, but I don't think that mine were that different to begin with, and I beliieve the prescription was the same for both eyes.

I guess I'll just have to put more into the bad eye Smile

Mike
Dear Friend,

Subject: The LEGAL Snellen STANDARD.

Wow! 20/20 -- that is great.

Most DMV tests are with BOTH eyes open, or the better eye -- and
are for 20/40.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.lowvisioncare.com/visionlaws.htm">http://www.lowvisioncare.com/visionlaws.htm</a><!-- m -->

So while you want 20/20 -- you are doing very good.

Also, it is normal that one eye will be clearer than the other.

Time and work will clear the other eye -- but it does take time.

Otis
yes it is good new!

it was only some of the letters on the 20/20 mind you! but moving in the right direction Smile

Mike

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now