MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
About Light and Reading

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About Light and Reading
have you ever been working under strong light of daylight lamps? well, i have, and i almost do so every evening for three hours. i don't know if light from daylight lamps really worsens the vision or not, but i know that my vision becomes worse after working in such a condition. and this happens when i read a newspaper, too.so i doubt if it is the way i read that causes so. well, have you some effective way of reading to prevent reading from producing discomfort? and i found that some bates methods similar to the reading activity. so could reading possibly be a way to rest the eyes itself? :Smile

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now