MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Pressure on the right eye

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pressure on the right eye
First of all sorry for making so many topics, but with the complexity of vision, it is needed.

My problem is that I always feel some kind of pressure on my right eye. This might be the main cause of my myopia. I use my right eye most when I use the computer, and since I use the computer a lot, my right eye suffers a lot of strain. My right eye also sometimes gets red and dry, and occasionally hurts. My left eye seems to be healthy because I always feel it relaxed, full of tears and when I do exercises, I don't feel any muscle relax in its area.

Maybe I should try imagining that I only see with my left eye? I've tried this and it feels better for my right eye, but my left eye even started to hurt me. Now the strain goes to the left eye? Hmmm...

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download