MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Inquiry on sun-gazing to cure nystagmus and vision

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inquiry on sun-gazing to cure nystagmus and vision
I have congenital nystagmus

meeting a friend that I haven't seen in a few months, and looking in the mirror, it seems as the sun-gazing I do is gradually fixing t his

now, what I want to ask is,

all I do to fix my vision is sun-gaze, and incidentally, it fixes the vision IN conjunction with creating long-lasting after-images.

That is to say, my vision is better now after many months of sun-gazing than it used to be, but it is also worse, because it is blocked by after-images.

It seems that there are other exercises I should be doing every-day in addition to sun-gazing, and I know that if I were to quit daily sun-gazing the after-image would go away within 3 weeks maximum.

Does anyone have any specific recommendations? Sitting on a computer reading an online book seems very troubling for the general health and well-being of any organism, though I have read the chapter on sunlight many times, will probably read his whole book soon.
Dr Bates says that the after images are just illusions. Try not to pay attention to them and do some palming after sun gazing.

I have tried sun gazing for only a few days but it seems very powerful. I immediately see better after looking at the sun with my eyes closed for 5-10 minutes.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now