MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Palming: Hidden benefits

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Palming: Hidden benefits
Hello this is Jay.

Definitions
cosmos "complete, order, harmony"

I remember reading Tom Q's best-selling Relearning to see
and learning that Bates had taken the palming method from
the eastern culture.

I was reminded of this when I stumbled upon
Osho's The Book of Secrets

Osho, the author of this book, is a meditation expert
His massive book is heavily tantra based.

I was reading the index and came across "Touch
your eyeballs lightly." The 90th secret

Here is what it said

"Touching eyeballs as light as a feather
[will result in] lightness between them [which] opens into
[the] heart and there permeates the cosmos"

"... You move into the world
almost only through the eyes,
they say eighty percent."

"Through your eyes eighty percent
of your energy moves out"

Osho's book talks about how the eyes are the first to be drained.
Then other body parts become drained afterwards.
You replenish your eyes, you replenish your body

Osho talks about how eyes are dead in an "artificial"
modern society.

But if you go to a "hilltop" where everything is organic
and natural, they are alive and happy.

He instructs the reader to do exactly what the bates method
says to do. Put your hands on your eyes, and palm. Hands as light
as a "feather."

He says do this for forty minutes a day

but

to also do it whenever your eyes feel dry or tired.

Palming's hidden benefits that I never knew about...

1 "you will feel a certain quality of euphoria, and that will deepen daily"

2 "as you touch you will feel lightness
which permits the cosmos"

3 "Try it... Within a week it will happen.
Suddenly someday when you are just
touching with no pressure, immediately you will
feel what I am saying - a lightness and an opening in the heart,
and something dropping from the
head into the heart."

I believe that this is an excellent source of inspiration
to indulge in palming daily.

It truly polishes the ideology that improvement in vision
is only a byproduct of the bates method.

Jay.
That is really interesting!
I did not know palming had this powerful spritual effect.
Interesting but I have seen that Osho wore glasses when he was alive.
Probably due to macular degeneration

These are just one of his 'secret' methods that he talks about

I don't know if he engaged in it or not.

By the way, when did he die?
In 1990.
way cool! i forgot about the yoga roots-
this is helpful i appreciate it as I sometimes feel like i'm going through the motions,
hearing a theoretical (from bates) then this spiritual meaning for palming makes it
a lot more meaningful

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download