MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Browser Swing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browser Swing
Hi,

I'm new to the Bate's method and recently I've been reading the forums and came across a link (that I've lost unfortunately) that moves your browser from side to side. Does anyone have a link to this site? Thanks.
Here Smile :

http://www.seeing.org/resources/scrngame/swingwin2/
I found these swing programs very useful initially but over time they did not help with my vision. I dont know why but my guess is that 'moving your eyes' is superior to 'moving the object'. The former is an active and natural approach and the latter is passive and forced. The swing browser probably does not imitate the natural movements of the eye and it is possible for the eye to learn something unwanted too. I still use it occasionally.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now