MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Oversleeping?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oversleeping?
Does oversleeping or being lazy all day in ur bed half sleeping have any help?  I've also thought of when i buy charts...to stick em on the ceiling so when i wake up i can practice for a good amount of time before i go do other things.

Also is it better to sleep in total darkness or with a nightlight on?  I also open the blinds on my windows before i sleep so i wake up in a room full of sunlight.  Im not sure if thats good or bad but generally i always get better vision in the morning.
fidisolo Wrote:Does oversleeping or being lazy all day in ur bed half sleeping have any help?  I've also thought of when i buy charts...to stick em on the ceiling so when i wake up i can practice for a good amount of time before i go do other things.

Also is it better to sleep in total darkness or with a nightlight on?  I also open the blinds on my windows before i sleep so i wake up in a room full of sunlight.  Im not sure if thats good or bad but generally i always get better vision in the morning.

All I can say is that if oversleeping relaxes your eyes, then yes Smile Same thing with the darkness vs. a night-light. It's not so much about doing A or B and more about does A or B help you use your eyes correctly? Personally, I would say don't bother with the night-light, and getting sunlight in the mornings is probably a great idea.

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download