MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
try this

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
try this
Hello! I've noticed that while I'm looking at windows and space between the bricks of building I very often have a clear flash. I don't know if it just happen to me but it a good way for me to have clear flashes.

I also found that in the last year I never had songs in the head as I had all the time before being myopic.
Now, theses song are coming back in my head all the time and I'm pretty happy! I progress...

You can also try to have a song in the head while palming and it's a very good way to relax.( And clear your Snellen friend)

Have a nice and clear day!
Great!
Must be central fixation when looking at the spaces between the bricks and shifting?
A good song brings the mind to a positive state, strengthens energy flow in the body, and acitvates clear mental pictures as the person visaulizes the story, people, objects...the song is about.
Example; Johnny Cash singing about a train - orange blossom special - you see and hear the train and Cashs voice in your mind and feel the thoughts/emotions connected to the story.
The mental pictures are also in motion like a real life movie in the brain.
Good memory, imagination, ability to create mental pictures is a main function of the viusal system, eyes/brain working together resulting in clear vision.
Remember though...you want to create MENTAL pictures. Do not try to visualize the images under your eyelids, or your palms. Doing so may lead to the same eyestrain as if you were looking at real objects.
Hello! I also found that if I palm just as I wake up the morning I get better results. This morning I got 10/10 vision after palming while habitually I got 10/15 after palming. Now my vision is 10/20 most of the time. It was 10/30 in the past.

I remember that 4-5 years ago, I tried the +1.00 reading glasses of my father and I was able to see 20/20 even if they should reduce my vision. My vision was very powerful. Today, I see even more blur when I try them. It would really be pleasant if I can get the eyes that I had!

Have a nice day!
Many people with good vision can see 20/20 with either upto +2D or -2D lenses( sometimes more). This is one of the reasons why the ODs often get away with overprescription. The relaxed eye is easily able to shrug off the imbalance in refractive power introduced by the lenses. However, if these lenses are continually worn by the normal eye, it will finally become myopic or hyperopic depending on the lenses worn. The ability to see well with glasses not suitable for you is a sign of the great mental control you have.
I don't means that I weared those reading glasses all day long but just to try , I was able to see well.
It was 4-5 years ago and with my progress I'm sure that it will be also in 2-3 months in future! Smile
very interesting...
Sure, if you could see well through glasses previously no doubt your vision was better than 20/20 then. A little wearing of these lenses dont matter to the normal eye which is capable of adjusting itself to very adverse conditions so they were not the cause of your present problem.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now