MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Heroes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heroes
Its the best tv series for me except for Friend of course. I love the show, and i cant wait for season 3 on september Smile Anyone else here who watches it ?
I do!!! omg I LOVE that show, it's actually the only TV show that I watch! I'm so excited for season 3! ;D
Hey if u want, i can tell u wot happens in epidsode 1 season 3 lol all of it. But there is a video on youtube where someone sneaked and filmed the first 14mins of epidsode ( bad quality cos only like half of the screen)
Here-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yOKfqw_mjI
I love the show! I keep forgetting to tune in a lot of the time, so I'm a little bit lost on the story. I'll just have to see if Blockbuster has the DVDs. :)
Who do you think is the hottest actress? Hayden Panettiere lol Smile second is Ali Larter
yes season 3 Smile

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download