MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Figure 8/Infinity swing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Figure 8/Infinity swing
I've read that this method is actually more effective than the long swing. For those who are using both methods what's your opinion on this? Also when doing the exercise am I supposed to pause for a second when returning to the central position? You know when the hands touch each other?
I've slightly tried the Figure eight (most likely wrong).
In my absolute preference I tend to like Swinging more, after all, it Does loosen up your back.

I'm probably incorrect about this, but I read that you shouldn't pause unless getting dizzy.
The infinity swing; do not stop in the middle.
You touch the fingertips in the center of the eight and keep moving.
Do it easy, relaxed,flowing, continual.
See Thomas quackenbush's book; Relearning to See or http://www.cleareyesight.info navagation page 17.
I'm confused. I thought the infinity swing was a "body" swing like the long swing. How do you use your hands?
Angela
You basically make a infinity sign with your hands. You have to stretch all the way out one hand at a time and you MUST start with your left hand first, something to do with balancing your brain and your eyes follow your fingers. Your body do sort of swing when you are stretching your arms out. The link clarknight (great site by the way, I use it myself) posted has a description of it.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.cleareyesight.info/id10.html">http://www.cleareyesight.info/id10.html</a><!-- m -->

I still want to know if it's better than the long swing though...
Thanks for this. I failed to find the page through the previous link.
I understood that the reason the infinity swing is supposed to be better is that it avoids the risk of "staring" at the point in the long swing where you stop and turn round. When that happens to me sometimes I do a sort of flattened infinity swing (without using hands) for a while just to keep moving at the ends. I confess I prefer the long swing and it is my main exercise.
Angela
You wont stare when doing the long swing if stay relaxed, let the eyes, head move freely when facing left and right.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now