MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
getting headache

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
getting headache
Hello,
I have got -0.75 d prescription .I am doing bates method and completely avoid to wear a glasses.But sometimes i got very much headache.I do bates method only half an hour a day including plaming,swing,blinking.Please guide me .Am i doing it correctly.

Thanks,
sunil
Dear Friend,

Bates in his 1913 study insisted that the kids always read their Snellen.

I would suggest, that if you are working with Bates -- you do the same thing.

With a -0.5 diopter "prescription", I would suspect that you could read the
20/40 line (1.8 cm letters) at 6 meters.

Why not include this in your Bates work.

Best,

Otis
Headache may be the eyes and muscles getting used to functioning correct without glasses, relearning to move, converge, accommodate... fully, normally.
Are you squinting, straining, staring, trying hard to see clear without glasses?
How is your posture? Neck relaxed?
Use Bates method; shifting, central fixation, normal blinking all the time; when you want to see something clear, shift on it part to part.
Blink and relax.
With a little practice, this normal eye function will occur on its own, subconsciously, you will not neeed to practice unless you catch yourself squinting, staring.

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download