MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
[Q] i can manipulate what i see

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Q] i can manipulate what i see
i hope you understand my english im korean
im extreamly nearsighted. 13 cm is the farthest i can see clearly.
i havent seriously got into bates method yet(i did alittle bit of palming)
but if i look at letters ( about 15~25cm away just where it starts to get blur)
on a book or a moniter and cover one eye and relax the other one as much as possible
things gradually gets bigger and bigger as if im moving forward and letters starts looking so vivid colorful 3D that it feels like im experiencing something new. and then paragraphes, words, lines bend, move and wave in the direction and the way of my control. also i can slow it down or stop at will.
i was wondering if this is what bates call the "clear flashes"?

my second question is that during the experience and often when i relax my eyes,
sometimes i start to feel rather srtong warm pressures around the eyeballs.
i dont know what it is but its not necessarily unpleasant feeling.
and i am not sure if its this pressure or my relaxation that makes my eye see more clearly
because it only comes when my eyes are relaxed. is this good thing?
Avoid staring when looking at letters, any objects.
Shift "move" the eyes, visual attention from part to part on the letter and shift from letter to letter.
If you stare at the letters, eyes immobile; strain, pain, blur will occur.

When the eyes relax, move, do not try to see - the vision is clear and pain is avoided.
Blink and shift.
Some people experience various sensations when appling Bates method and these feelings will disapear as the eye muscles, eyes get used to normal function.
Example; If you wore a crutch on your leg for many years and the muscles worked partially due to dependence on the crutch, the muscles may feel uncomfortable, bit soar, disorganized when the crutch is removed and the muscles must return to working on their own, normally.
goohsm Wrote:on a book or a moniter and cover one eye and relax the other one as much as possible

Sometimes its best to just ignore the eyes and forget about how it should be. Makin your brain think about your eyes could cause strain, and wot i've noticed is that u have to be in a relaxed state of mind, no fatigue to try get clear flashes and eyes relaxed. By the way im korean too Smile

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download