MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Amazing improvement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amazing improvement
Hi,
I've been "familiar" with bates method for more than two years. After much experimentation and failure I learned how to induce short impermanent clear flashes. But in the last two days I discovered that there were a tremendous amount of stress in my left shoulder(my left eyes is much weaker) and tried to relax it through the day and the results were incredible. I could see better than I did in years. This discovery means that in my case, what caused my myopia in the first place was not strain, it was an injury in my hand left untreated which lead to the strain in my shoulder and thus in my eye. I'm still not completely cured but I am definitely up to something. And one more thing to get out of this story, if you are trying a technique for a long time and you do not see results, then try something else!
this is a great post. I have been suspecting for some months, that tension in other parts of the body can lead to eye-strain, but instead I staunchly stuck to Bates prescribed treatment, based on his dismissal of various other curative methods (deep breathing and the like), in that strictly his given techniques of relaxation will relieve the problem.

but, why else after finishing a workout would my vision relax, and extend out for a minute or two?

thanks for this.

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now