MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Vision "greens" while sunning

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vision "greens" while sunning
Hello,

I've been doing the Bates method for a while and I appear to be making slow, yet steady, progress. However, I've noticed something while sunning...upon opening my eyes, my vision is quite literally greener. As in, everything I see is tinted green. Is this normal? Has anyone else had a similar experience?
Yes, me too I have seen that! For me it's more blueish. Have you seen that if you look at a sheet of text after sunning, you will see the text blacker?

Have a nice day and continue your work!
For me it's also blue, but if you palm for like 5 minutes afterwards it isn't blueish and still the colours (like black text or anything else) are brighter.
I like to combine them, like I combine a lot of things, swinging and palming for example.
I think that's because the sun looks intensely red or yellow behind our eyelids, so when we turn away we see the complementary color, which would be green or blue. I've also noticed that if I visualize a color while palming, I see the complementary color upon reopening my eyes.

But it's interesting how different people see different colors from the sun. I wonder if it's related to your mood at the time? Wink Just theorizing.

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now