MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Need advice...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need advice...
Hey, it's been few months since joining forum. Overall my sight hasn't made huge progress. One thing I can say for sure is that I'm noticing more often clear flashes in everyday activites which don't involve doing any vision exercises. From what I have read from another users, the more they practice the longer clear flashes they experience. I never had noticed longer clear flash than few seconds. They always fade after blink. I can say that they are coming in waves. When I notice flash, I blink, it fades and after another blink it's up again, but I'm worried that they always fade after blink... Can someone more experienced give me some advice what should I do next, to experience flash non affected by blink? This situation forces me to think that these flashes occur just because of tear-lense effect and I'm in dead-end...

Maybe I should add some true exercise time? You know, when I'm just sitting and doing vision things (shifting, palming, etc.) because to be honest I have never done this! In my opinion vision recovery should be done non-stop while doing daily activities, but maybe that's wrong thinking?

Regards.
I'd say try adding some "true exercise time", as you call it, and re-evaluate after a week or 2. Some exercises may be more beneficial for you than others, since everyone is different. If you're noticing more clear flashes you're obviously already doing something right, and your visual system is responding.

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download