MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Confirmation that it works?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confirmation that it works?
I was walking down a road one day and I decided to look around by turning my head from left to right by quite a wide angle and thinking to myself about observing motion in the opposite direction. I did this for about five minutes, and after I stopped I noticed my vision had improved drastically for about 30 seconds afterwards (I could see the telephone number of a shop that is normally a blur to me, as I take this road often). Was this a coincidence or was it as a result of looking around?
It shows that you were able to demonstrate that the swing is a rest, and cures the sight!

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now