MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
My vision - can it be corrected

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My vision - can it be corrected
OK, i'm sick of wearing glasses

I don't like them, i've been wearing them for a year..

i'm 18, done alot of computer work, but i've stopped that now to improve my vision

The optition said my eyes are healthy, but my lens was slightly curved or something..

But my eyes don't actually blur much, my main problem is slight double vision

If I place both of my fingers horizontally below my eyes, it makes my vision perfect and I can read things again

My eyes are still pretty decent, it's just this problem mainly

The optitian said i was slightly myopic

Would the bates method work for me? I can do the exercises

Thanks
Don't put your fingers under your eyes, it makes a squint effect which causes strain. I've done that before and it made my vision worse.
oh btw

sometimes i wake up in the morning after a nice night sleep, and for about 15 minutes my vision is perfect

then it goes back to being crap

so would this bates stuff workf or me
try it and see Smile

there's no harm trying, and no one here can tell you if it will work for you or not. That is up to you, your patience, and how well or not you end up understanding and applying Bates's method (this site has his book online for free along with other resources)

good luck!

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now