MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
About 'Clear Flashes' - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
About 'Clear Flashes' - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Bates Method (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: About 'Clear Flashes' (/showthread.php?tid=1509)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: About 'Clear Flashes' - JMartinC4 - 10-01-2010

hammer - You're right handed, but your right eye vision is much worse; I'm right handed but my left eye vision is much worse. It has been proposed by opthalmologists etcetera that the reason for the difference in vision has to do with dominance and left/right preference. But I disagree, and cases like yours and many other people I know show that, unlike hand preference/strength, which extends to the legs (those who are right-handed are also right-footed), eye preference does not have as much correspondence.
I agree with the rest of your post.

A Full Day of Clear Vision - 2xtreme2fit - 10-02-2010

Yup, A full day!! I had about 90~95% clear vision throughout the whole day even though I slept only 5 hours. The night was also pretty much clear with 47% less blur than usual.
I feel I finally achieved something - I think I am on my way to the final phase of re-gaining my PERFECT EYESIGHT.