MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Decided to Relax - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
Decided to Relax - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Bates Method (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Decided to Relax (/showthread.php?tid=183)

Decided to Relax - cat - 09-24-2006

I realized that I usually lean forward and squint at the computer. So I moved the computer a little more thanĀ  a meter away. Then I put my feet on the gruond, and leaned back, putting the keyboard and mouse in a comfortable position. For the last 5 minutes, I've had a tingly, sort've ticklish feeling in my left eye. I usually feel tension being released in my left eye. Is this normal to have the tension travel mainly outof one eye?

Re: Decided to Relax - Beetle - 09-25-2006

Well, yeah if you relax the tension shouldn't be straining the muscles around the eye or within the eye too much.