MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Decided to Relax

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Decided to Relax
I realized that I usually lean forward and squint at the computer. So I moved the computer a little more than  a meter away. Then I put my feet on the gruond, and leaned back, putting the keyboard and mouse in a comfortable position. For the last 5 minutes, I've had a tingly, sort've ticklish feeling in my left eye. I usually feel tension being released in my left eye. Is this normal to have the tension travel mainly outof one eye?
Well, yeah if you relax the tension shouldn't be straining the muscles around the eye or within the eye too much.

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download