You CAN and WILL see clearly again.
You can recover your eyesight naturally, whether you have myopia, astigmatism, or hyperopia. Sometimes even other conditions. You can do it without drugs, surgery or glasses. This website teaches you how, and our community is here to support you.
- Ever since I started vision improvement more than 15 years ago, when I wore -10 hard contacts unless I was sleeping, I’ve become aware of the imbalance between my right …Read More »
- In my 20s I briefly dated a hard-driving businessman. He seemed like a coiled spring to me, ready to burst into frantic action at any moment. (Yes, he drank coffee …Read More »
- This is one of the very first books I read on the topic. Look at other vision improvement book titles. You see words like “improvement” or “better”. How much better? …Read More »
- Dr. Bates, the pioneer of natural vision improvement, was asked over 100 years ago how much time was needed each day to practice healthy vision habits. (Think of the folks …Read More »
- The first definition I find for optimism is “a disposition or tendency to look on the more favorable side of events or conditions, and to expect the most favorable outcome”. …Read More »
Eyesight problems have gotten out of control. Decades ago, nearsightedness and farsightedness affected only a small portion of people. Not anymore. It’s a serious problem.
Eyeglasses are not a good solution. You already know that they’re annoying and uncomfortable. They hurt your eyes, and while they give instantly clear vision, they don’t return all aspects of your vision to normal. In many cases they make your vision worse, and you need stronger and stronger glasses to compensate.
In the United States, some estimates say 41% of the population is myopic. In East Asian countries including Japan, Singapore and Taiwan, 80-90% of kids are myopic!
Hyperopia, or farsightedness, affects 10% of the population. It’s even higher the further over age 40 you are.
You can recover your eyesight naturally, whether you have myopia, astigmatism, or hyperopia. You can do it without drugs, surgery or glasses.
You won’t hear about these methods from your eye doctor. Most eye doctors are trained to prescrbe glasses and diagnose or treat organic diseases of the eye. That’s what people want.
You’re here because you know that isn’t right. You know there’s a better way of treating blurry vision. You didn’t come across this website by accident. You’re here because you are skeptical of the idea that the only solution to vision problems is eyeglasses or surgery.
The answer is in the way you use your eyes. Not the tasks you do, but how you do them. The methods presented on this website are based on the Bates method, developed in the early 20th century by a little-known eye doctor, W.H. Bates.
People with clear vision do certain things that people with blurry vision don’t. They hardly ever have problems with their eyes.
If you have one of the common conditions of blurry vision, you have some bad habits that people with clear vision don’t. You probably not only suffer from blurry vision, but some other problems like eye tiredness, light sensitivity, poor eye-teaming, and feelings of eyestrain and other discomfort. Diseases such as cataract, glaucoma and retinal detachment are also higher in people with myopia or hyperopia. Why do you suppose that is?
You were born with eyes that were made to work without help from any weird products that people have come up with over the years to market. It is NOT one of the dozens of gimmicky packages on the internet that are not effective. This website describes how the visual system must work, and therefore how you need to use it better.
So it’s eye exercises?
It isn’t about exercising the eyes. Your eye muscles do not need to be stronger. Your eyes, however, do need to be used more effectively. It’s like learning a sport that you should have already known how to perform. You have picked up bad habits that are ruining your visual performance, so you need to re-learn how to see. And any athlete will tell you that getting better at a sport is mostly mental.