MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Seeing far after hrs of close-up work - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
Seeing far after hrs of close-up work - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Bates Method (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Seeing far after hrs of close-up work (/showthread.php?tid=2060)

Pages: 1 2

Re: Seeing far after hrs of close-up work - FIAT2LUX - 04-26-2012

Arocarty Wow! Thanks for reminding me about seeing the white around the letters. It's already made a pretty big difference in strain and blur levels in the past half hour I restarted doing it.

Re: Seeing far after hrs of close-up work - arocarty - 04-27-2012

FIAT2LUX Wrote:Arocarty Wow! Thanks for reminding me about seeing the white around the letters. It's already made a pretty big difference in strain and blur levels in the past half hour I restarted doing it.
Let there be light.

Excellent - to see it, is to see what really isn't there - it's a real exercise in imagination. Let there be halos!

Andrew

Re: Seeing far after hrs of close-up work - Shambles - 04-28-2012

Well lately I have been palming and using alot of imagination.

I imagine a black dot so black its unreal. Anyway I imagine it on a white background and around this dot is very bright white ring, much lighter than the rest of the background. So I shift the image in my head and relax..

Anyway Today I got a good flash of about 20/40 vision for like 15 minutes which is definately an improvement

Also when I feel the relaxation it feels like the side of my eye balls are breathing kind of 'elongating', even though I know thats not a good thing. It feels nice....