MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
What about the Janet Goodrich method ? - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
What about the Janet Goodrich method ? - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Bates Method (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: What about the Janet Goodrich method ? (/showthread.php?tid=2144)

What about the Janet Goodrich method ? - Lex - 07-31-2012

Hi,

While reading relearning to see I came across the name of Janet Goodrich. She seems to have trained Thom Quackenbush. Because of that I figured that I would do some searches for here on the web.

After googling I came across the janet goodrich method, which is a program based on the bates method. (A program that is now taught by Janet's daughter Carina).

Does anyone have any experience with this program ? Is it any good ? The reason I am asking is because I have been thinking of either taking up lessons again with a bates teacher (which I have had no good experiences with) or buying a program which gives me enough information (inside information that is) in ordorr to finally get some results with the bates method.

I would appreciate any info on this of course...

Lex