MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
What about the Janet Goodrich method ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What about the Janet Goodrich method ?
Hi,

While reading relearning to see I came across the name of Janet Goodrich. She seems to have trained Thom Quackenbush. Because of that I figured that I would do some searches for here on the web.

After googling I came across the janet goodrich method, which is a program based on the bates method. (A program that is now taught by Janet's daughter Carina).

Does anyone have any experience with this program ? Is it any good ? The reason I am asking is because I have been thinking of either taking up lessons again with a bates teacher (which I have had no good experiences with) or buying a program which gives me enough information (inside information that is) in ordorr to finally get some results with the bates method.

I would appreciate any info on this of course...

Lex

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now