MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
how to cure amblyopia in adults - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
how to cure amblyopia in adults - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Bates Method (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: how to cure amblyopia in adults (/showthread.php?tid=2246)

how to cure amblyopia in adults - hamid94 - 11-16-2012

Since I have amblyopia in the right eye, I need to know how to cure it with the bates method.

I also have myopia in the left eye (something like -2.50), using an eyechart or palming or swinging or using imagination, I can temporary improve the binoculary eyesight, but do the right eye will also improve?

After using the techniques to improve the vision I have also spasms in the eyelids, how can I deal them?

thanks for the help

Re: how to cure amblyopia in adults - clarknight - 11-17-2012

Hamid94,

Please try the microphone on Chat so I can give you complete directions on this thread and your other thread.
I CAN help you but am a writer and cannot type in 2 places for a long time or my hands will burn out.

If we use the mic. I can teach you more and faster.

Mary