MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
How to get clear flashes - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
How to get clear flashes - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: David's method (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: How to get clear flashes (/showthread.php?tid=2313)

How to get clear flashes - Everest - 02-25-2013

Hello my name is everest. I'm 15 with -4.5 D eyes. I have read David's method and part of bates method. I have also read the forum a little. For the first time starting I haven't had a clear flash yet (only small quick ones from palming and such). It's been a few days but am I just thinking of clear flashes coming too soon or am I doing the method incorrectly?

Re: How to get clear flashes - Tsukiomi - 02-26-2013

"Clear flashes" are simply any moment or longer where you experience greater vision than usual. This can happen during practice, or sometimes just at random points during the day. I highly suggest you look through some of the journals people have been writing as of late (among them is mine) as they can help you skip a lot of the early practice grief and start to see what people are thinking about the bates method. Good luck, keep in mind that its a mindset and not an entirely physical endevor.