MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
New book - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
New book - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Bates Method (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: New book (/showthread.php?tid=2414)

Pages: 1 2

Re: New book - esthervdw - 08-25-2013

Thanks Mary for your advice of using Create Space, they have been easy to work with. I agree with you about the only gripe with them being their expensive color editions, which is why the book is in B&W if ordered from Create Space or Amazon.

I had a printer in Texas print the book with 8 color images. Printed 250 copies of those So if you order directly from me you get the color edition.

I decided to also use Create Space and Amazon because it save me much time in shipping and processing book purchases. Plus people in Europe can order from their local Amazon, saving them high shipping cost from the USA.

I will get an author page up on Amazon as soon as I have the Bates Method Nuggets 2nd edition ready to put on Amazon too. Hope to get that done while I am in Europe but it may have to wait until I get back home in November.

Would love to see some reviews on Amazon, but expect people will need a little time to use the book and begin to see results, so those will likely come in due course.

love,
Esther

Esther Joy van der Werf
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.visionsofjoy.org">www.visionsofjoy.org</a><!-- w -->

Re: New book - clarknight - 08-25-2013

(post deleted at clarknight's request)

Re: New book - Daniel - 08-25-2013

clarknight Wrote:Lets all do a nice book review on Amazon for Esther after we read her new book.

Let's be careful about how we review this or any other vision improvement book. Hopefully, many people will genuinely eliminate their need for reading glasses, but if you haven't yet, don't make it sound like you have. Or if you have but you were only slightly farsighted to begin with, make that clear. In part from reading Amazon reviews, I thought reversing high myopia would be fairly easy, but I now realize that it is rare, even among people who really try.

Re: New book - clarknight - 08-25-2013

Re: New book - clarknight - 09-01-2013

Re: New book - clarknight - 09-01-2013

Re: New book - clarknight - 09-16-2013

Re: New book - clarknight - 09-17-2013