MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Please do not ignore - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
Please do not ignore - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Bates Method (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Please do not ignore (/showthread.php?tid=2458)

Pages: 1 2

Re: Please do not ignore - misterfun - 11-15-2013

Thank you for taking my problem seriously. I didnt really understand what you said but i will try to listen to the books on the website... But i dont understand ... I need to do like you 35 years of bates method to have a clear vision?? Cant i stop after 3 months if the results are good???

Re: Please do not ignore - clarknight - 11-16-2013

Its all in the books and my posts on here for a few years.

My vision got clear in one day after l learned Bates method from Huxley's book. The art of seeing. After that its just knowing what to avoid; squinting, staring... All I did was consciously shift, relax if a object was new, unfamiliar unclear. The rest of the time I did nothing because the eyes did it on their own; automatic correct function.

That was in 1975. Still clear.

Sometimes throughout life if I use the computer alot aggravating neck injury and also after that neck injury CAUSED by a chiropractor; I will practice extra, doing the looking close and far with shifting and all Bates practices. (Its in the books) This brings better than 20/20! And it stays.

Bates says vision fluctuates, its normal. The clearer the usual vision is, the less fluctuations are and you will usually never notice them. The vision quickly returns to best clarity.

Getting sunlight, healthy diet, relaxation, avoiding glasses (unless need to be legal, safe... That sin the books) ; that's all normal things we should do.