MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
My vision can't improve.. - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
My vision can't improve.. - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Bates Method (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: My vision can't improve.. (/showthread.php?tid=707)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: My vision can't improve.. - Petal - 04-11-2008

Hi,

Urban Wrote:... Increasing the intensity of the light usually helps to temporarily clear your vision and I think that it is good to practice with a lot of light. Additionally, many people including myself believe that sunlight is very good for your eyes, so if possible you should try practicing outside during the day...

Totally agree. I have experience flashes mostly when strolling outdoors on a sunny day, by doing a few light blinks and shifting, without making an effort to see. (ie. don't try to read streetsigns or car plates if you can't see them clearly). Also remember to centralise when glancing through the scenery, as sometimes the sudden clear flashes will make one wants to stare and hold on to the clarity, or try hard to see all parts clearly. The trick is to let the flashes come, and then let them go. Keep blinking, have faith that they will come back, and they will.

I am still waiting for the flashes to be permanent though. Will try to take every opportunity to practise in the sunny outdoors.

Regards,
Petal

Re: My vision can't improve.. - samsuda - 04-16-2008

Hello,
Thank you verymuch for all your comments. I will, from now on, try to use propper english. But excuse me if I forget in some occasions =) . My vision is okay, I still do excercises and things.

I wil try not to "control my eyes too much ...
Regards,
Sam

Re: My vision can't improve.. - samsuda - 04-20-2008

Hello all,
I am just here to report you all about my eyes... ^_^
Well, nothing much happened, but now, I really get what everyone meant by "clear flashes", I get them nearly every time now when i do the exercises -> which is a pretty good improvement =D, they last until i blink . I also now have some clues of what exercises work for me.

- sunning => it is really good for my eyes.
- concentrating on the smellen => but I do have some trouble to make the number black.
- Rotating => it helps my eyes to relax and like you said, I get to know how stiff they are when i start rotating them. :Smile

I also occasionally try to imagine bright lights and etc. that works too, but I do not do it so often, maybe because it is a little hard to imagine. But I will do them when I remember next time.

But, when I am in the car or something, I try to imagine the smellen chart and try to concentrate on it. That works too when I have not got the smellenn in hand.

Must go now,
Sam
Xx...

Re: My vision can't improve.. - samsuda - 04-20-2008

Hi again,
I just remember to ask you all about this,
I see clear flashes, but they are double imgaes ;D it that normal .. good?... bad?
Sam
Xx...

Re: My vision can't improve.. - samsuda - 04-26-2008

Dear all,
I am just wondering how many hours or minutes should you do eyes exercises per day? Well, i know everyone is different, but of often do YOU usually do?

Sam
Xx...