MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Orthoculogy update... - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
Orthoculogy update... - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Complementary Methods (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Orthoculogy update... (/showthread.php?tid=900)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Re: Orthoculogy update... - Varangian - 08-21-2008

are you using it to unplug the lenses?

btw 2 minutes isn't it just few?. John told me that I should wear them for at least 15 minutes since i'm at -7

Re: Orthoculogy update... - jaylc185 - 08-21-2008

He gave me his new book.

And in it he explains that you should wear them for 2 miutes, and hten watch tv subconciously afterwards.

But if he gave you direct instructions to do 15 mins then you must have to do that in your case.

jay.

Re: Orthoculogy update... - overkill - 08-24-2008

So Jay, is there no sign of improvement at all ?

Re: Orthoculogy update... - Varangian - 09-02-2008

so no more updates about this? I wonder what happened to Jay at this point!

Re: Orthoculogy update... - overkill - 09-09-2008

Well, Jay did seem to imply that he doesn't have easy access to a computer right now - or so I thought.

Anyway Varangian, you have been wary because you thought it may be a scam. Now you know that Jay has received his kit and that John has been providing him with personalized assistance. Perhaps it will work for him, perhaps not. It seems that it has worked for others. So what will you do ? You won't know until you try it whether it would work for you - right ?

Re: Orthoculogy update... - Varangian - 09-10-2008

You have a point and you'r right overkill.. but it would be glad to hear from someone who is trying it right now.. if it's doing any benefit.
Also to know what are the procedures involved its better to know them before as to be prepared.

Re: Orthoculogy update... - jaylc185 - 09-11-2008

Hey guys

Well I have to say that I can move the books back further to read them now. So orthoculogy has improved my vision a bit.

But it's not extremely noticable in the distance.

I'm doing it 3 times a week now.

Not too much anymore.

I would say that I have received improvement doing this.

john yee suggests i'm ready for my next stronger lens.

post later
jay.

Re: Orthoculogy update... - itsme - 09-12-2008

Thanks Jay for posting. Nice to hear you've made some improvements, albeit small. Smile
By the way, any idea how long the whole process will take ?

Regards Its Smile me

Re: Orthoculogy update... - jaylc185 - 09-12-2008

hey itsme.

i asked him what his estimaions on the progress are and i'll reply to you later on what the answer to that is.

Right now i'm in east texas and hurricane ike is coming over,

so i'm going to be pretty inactive for hten ext 3 days, power outages and strong winds are sure to come.

jay.

Re: Orthoculogy update... - itsme - 09-13-2008

Great, thanks Jay. You take care.. I know a lot of people are praying for Texas right now...

Regards, Its Smile me

Re: Orthoculogy update... - jaylc185 - 09-16-2008

Okay, so apparently we got the eye of hurricane ike, which pretty much means it didn't effect us much. but like 30 miles north you have riots and everything becasue it hit so bad and eelectricity is out.

anyway. II'm good now. I'll be back in Cali roughly 2 weeks from now. Then i'll get serious.

John is going to send me my next pair of lens when i get back to california.

post later.
jay.

Re: Orthoculogy update... - itsme - 09-17-2008

Good to hear you are safe, Jay! Big Grin Have a good trip back to California.. I bet you're glad.

Regards, Its Smile me

Re: Orthoculogy update... - jaylc185 - 09-22-2008

Hey, i'm back in California.

I'm going to get setup, and get a strong ortho c lens.

post later
jay.

Re: Orthoculogy update... - jaylc185 - 09-29-2008

Hey, Here's how my ortho C went and is currently going.

I don't think i'm going to start a blog because things are going too slow
and improvements aren't that alarmingly noticeable.

When i first received the lens. there was some difficulty putting them on
but that ended

than for the past two months i've been wearing them about 3 - 5 times a week.

I can say that i have received a little bit of improvement, but it wasn't
anything amazing and i've tested it on the eye chart and haven't seen results
that are that noticeable.

I'm going to send money to John yee to pay him, and then he will send me
the next lenses. He has more faith in the next lenses and believes
that it will work

I will only report back if I do notice an improvement
that is worth talking about.

If you still want to know about how my ortho c adventure
is going you can contact me at
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:jaylc185@hotmail.com">jaylc185@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->

I'd like to thank overkill for sending me the book and itsme or whoever
started the conversation for bringing up ortho C and
giving it some recognition.

Along with from Otis S. Brown for stating how ortho C "Shows promise"

many people are swearing by it and i know it is effective for those who have myopia.

One person could only see 20/200, then after the procedure could see 20/25 which is remarkable
Lynn XU torronto Ontario.

Many people are having astounding results.

I will post back if I do receive a remarkable improvement.

if not, it probably didn't work or i probably just moved on from
posting

thanks everyone
talk to you later.

Re: Orthoculogy update... - itsme - 10-02-2008

Hi Jay.

Thanks for the update. I sure hope to hear from you then again, because I want to hear that your vision has improved
awesomely (is that a word?) !! All the best!

Its Smile me