MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Orthoculogy update... - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
Orthoculogy update... - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Complementary Methods (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Orthoculogy update... (/showthread.php?tid=900)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Re: Orthoculogy update... - itsme - 10-22-2008

Has any oneof you been successful in corresponding with Jay ? I tried emailing him a couple weeks ago or so and not heard
from him.. I am curious to know how it's going..

Regards, Its Smile me

Re: Orthoculogy update... - Varangian - 11-01-2008

Hello Jay if you'r around!

how are you getting with the treatment? are you using two glasses one for the night and one for the day, with different powers?

regards

Re: Orthoculogy update... - jaylc185 - 11-07-2008

Hey.

What happened was i paid him $200 for a starting down payment.

And he hasn't contacted me back.

I've gone to using glasses for vision now because I need them for university etc..

I am a little disappointing that it did not work but I wanted to do one last thing before i resort back to glasses.

I would not recommend this operation unless you live in canada, where you can know john yee's wearabouts while performing this procedure with him.

Upseting, but oh well.

Someone did email asking me how it went and i replied but he or she may have not got the reply.

i know that one day i will enter ophthalmology and try and invent something that will be a subsidy to lasik.

peace out
jay.

Re: Orthoculogy update... - itsme - 11-07-2008

Hi Jay. Wow. So you paid out $ 200 to him - what did you get for that exactly? I know you did get some lenses, right?
I'm just wondering if you've just been ripped off $ 200 completely. Then again, if you are half into the thing, and can't go further it's just as much as a waste.. ???

Has it been a real long while since you heard from him? Do you have his phone number ? I remember you saying you talked to him on the phone .. I really hope to believe that there's something else going on, and that he will contact you again, but this silence doesn't come off well does it ? .. Well, I'm sorry for this disappointment.. Sad If events change, let us know..

Do GREAT in school!

Regards,
Its Smile me

Re: Orthoculogy update... - Varangian - 11-08-2008

Hello jay,

what is the power of your glasses that you'r using? He told me that the power has to be around the half of your current power. The glasses will reverse the improvements you made. I think that you shouldn't loose the courage about it.

He told me that I have to have two types of power one for the day and one for the night during the treatment.

The thing is that the powerful glasses or lenses will revert back your improvement! or something like that!

But you said you made improvements right? Even if small ones.

Re: Orthoculogy update... - jaylc185 - 11-13-2008

Hey.

Yeh. I'm sure he is not illegitimate.

I just am not willing to contact him again.

The improvements I received were probably more b/c I discarded my glasses completely
and was outside all day with my dad working.

I just remember one instance where i did it, and then it seemed as if i could read text further back.

but I got these basic looking glasses that he sent me that help with seeing the computer if i sit close, he gave me -2, and my prescrip is -4.5

I had his books and everything.

It seemed legitimate.

It was just that he was insisting not to wear those basic glasses for anything but seeing in the distance.

The fact was I could barely see the computer screen with them; sitting at a comfortable distance.

I started my bates journey december, and now december is here again. 1 year, and no improvement to show.

I did lead a healthier lifestyle and it did push me to eat more healthy.

But living in a blur for a whole year without a sign of improvement can really bring down the enthusiasm
that I once had for the bates method.

That doesn't mean I'll give up on the eye healing altogether. No, I am still determined.

I will just have to take a different path.

Like, I currently have the subliminal flash which allows positive affirmations to display on the screen
at a rapid rate which your subconcious mind can interpret.

But yeh, Letting my gpa fall a bit because I had .25 astigmatism and could barely see the board
may have been a bit illogical

I will be surprised if I hear from him again.

If you want to pursue it, go for it, but based on my experience, I would not recommend doing it.

I will, ofcourse, let you guys know if he does contact me back or anything like that.

I did see that website/video that itsme posted about a russian who healed his vision
using eye exercises and did it in 11 weeks. That's quite remarkable. He focuses more on the
euphoria that you can associate with the eye exercises. I will look more into him and get in contact with
him to see what I can do.

But I am getting ready for university.

I'll post later.
jay.

Re: Orthoculogy update... - Varangian - 11-14-2008

Hi Jay,

so when you did started the orthoculogy and when you stopped it?

yes he insists on not to wear the normal glasses .. but half of their power like.
I think you have to make sacrifices...

Thanks!

Re: Orthoculogy update... - jaylc185 - 11-14-2008

Hey Varangian. Early August is when I started and October is when I ended.

Yes, full power is not necessary and it is better to reduce. But I can never convince my local optometrist to lower my prescription.
California state law; Optometrists don't want to be responsible for accidents that result of less-than-perfect prescriptions.

And if I buy them online, I can not use my insurance. I hardly have the money to pay for the full price of the spectacles.

jay.

Re: Orthoculogy update... - otis - 11-15-2008

Jay,

Subject: Glasses for $12

Yes, glasses from an OD cost $200 to $400.
That does require "insurance".

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.zennioptical.com/cart/home.php">http://www.zennioptical.com/cart/home.php</a><!-- m -->

But, can you pay $12?

Your choice,

Otis

Re: Orthoculogy update... - Varangian - 11-15-2008

Hello Jay,

but you could have asked John for that... he would have provided them for you or not?

Re: Orthoculogy update... - jaylc185 - 11-15-2008

hey

Otis, do you know if the site is legitimate. Have you conducted orders through them.

Varangian, yes. But I am not in contact. And he insists -2 diopters. Which barely works with the computer screen.

I will check out zennioptical.

jay.

Re: Orthoculogy update... - Varangian - 11-16-2008

bring the computer screen to your face at a distance you'll be comfortable about!

Until at least maybe you see some improvement, because you could be making improvement and the power of your glasses is too high so will reverse them back.

I think you shouldn't loose heart... you should keep trying!!

Re: Orthoculogy update... - otis - 11-16-2008

Jay> hey

Otis, do you know if the site is legitimate. Have you conducted orders through them.

I will check out zennioptical.

jay.

Otis> Yes they are legitimate. But I would suggest that you do a general check of your
distant vision in Sunlight -- first. Download this Schneider's chart:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.i-see.org/eyecharts.html">http://www.i-see.org/eyecharts.html</a><!-- m -->

For free. Take is outside and read it at 20 feet with both eyes open.

Then (I know this is difficult), post what you are able to read.
If not the big "E" at 20 feet, then move to 10 feet.

Just my opinion,

Otis

Re: Orthoculogy update... - itsme - 11-16-2008

Hi Jay. I sent you a private message. Please have a look.
thanks Its Smile me

Re: Orthoculogy update... - jaylc185 - 11-16-2008

Hey varangian

Yes i have not given up! Muahahah

got your messsage itsme.

jay.